Friday, January 22, 2010

Worlds Smallest Printer Which Printer?

Which Printer? - worlds smallest printer

Yahoolians Hello,

I wonder which printer out there in this world is very cruel pressure, a printer to do everything I could want. I need a printer that can print beautiful photos have a scanner, you can print labels, you may want to print on envelopes, without blocking anyone else that can be printed on handmade paper for cards, copy, and no ink to face.

I saw a little in my own name, but not whether the printer can feed envelopes without interference from or simply not be able to pick it up on the rollers. It should also be able to print the card in Teslin / mining because of the small businesses, my brothers and I need some cards for hospitals to visit.

Any suggestion would be amazing, and link would be even better!

Thank you,
Jason Xiao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

also go to TigerDirect.com
800 # exist and the people are very helpful if you call and explain what you need to do something, often sold very well and are quick to send

carm said...

You can to see the Canon IP 4300, will www.canon.com or go to Google and type in the canon ip 4300th

Post a Comment