Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Do Discharge Look Like Before Your Period Starts How Long Do You Get Discharge Before You Start Your Period?

How long do you get discharge before you start your period? - what do discharge look like before your period starts

I'm 12th Approval, I received a few months. My mother was 12 years and a half when it began. I showed the discharge in my underwear when I started to get. He said that beginning (probably by the look of it) in about four months. Well, it has been four months! And the landfill has become a little heavier. Does this mean that I actually started about me, my time?

1 comment:

☮ said...

omg, he had paid for a year, about 9 months, something like that, I remember that began on Friday, Saturday, I had the worst stomach ache more.
I: I] 13, and began 9 days for my 13th Birthday, the tone of which should begin shortly.

Post a Comment