Saturday, January 23, 2010

Creative X-fi Mb Crack Blue Screen (System_Service_Exception) And (IRQL_Not_LESS_Or_Equal_To)how To Solve?

Blue screen (System_Service_Exception) and (IRQL_Not_LESS_Or_Equal_To)how to solve? - creative x-fi mb crack


H / W
ASUS P5P800-AP
4 GB RAM 800 Mhz Corsair
ATI HD 2900 512 MB
Creative X-Fi Pro
HD 500 GB Primary (per table: C: XP 64 Prgm FD: backup)
I get this in Windows 64-bit operation
I think that is a catalyst of 7.3 (no problems) and Logitech MouseWare I also believe that had the problem.

Am I in it CoD 4, which could be the problem. The last program, 9 to Acronis Backup. I have to use a backup copy of the operating system, a month before I tried again, but without success. Full and restore format also did't work. I think your problem in the F: drive in all of my resident programs for the disabled, even when on the track from there. Especially ins for Adobe CS3, etc..

2 comments:

Fred S said...

Sounds like a hardware conflict and look in the Device Manager.

Joseph F said...

Check the hardware connection.

Post a Comment