Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gore Tex Hiking Boots Hiking Shoes: Hi-Tec Vc Gore Tex?

Hiking Shoes: Hi-Tec vc Gore Tex? - gore tex hiking boots

What is the difference (s) between the "Hi Gore-Tex" Tech "and" hiking boots and what is best and why the huge price difference? I need to go hiking, if the humidity is very high (~ 90%). Can I wear waterproof boots "wet" shoes for water sports? In fact, what "wet" shoes? well I use my sandals instead of hiking shoes for water activities, if it was mentioned that "offer wet" shoes in a position to provide complete protection in order to feet?

2 comments:

KatzAT said...

As for your question, wet shoes, no sandals are not as wet shoes. You need something that has a total grip on the ground and be immersed in water without damaging the shoe.

Salomon Sandals consult to get an idea.

Waterproof shoes to your feet dry and rain puddles, but not when they are immersed in water.

Nickelod... said...

Hi tec shoes I have because I do not make good Goretex boots and works very well. Wear sandals DONT! I do not care if you think he feels comfortable, ruin, if you keep your feet on the water. You do not want to avoid wet feet, infections, and can eventually cause fire. I know it's hard to boot when hiking in hot weather, but it will be good for your feet. My boots were $ 40 and are also waterproof. Also get hiking socks, preferably wear shirts that thin socks help aganist rubbing her feet and blisters to help, then get thick hiking socks abroad - will be hot, but c is justified and comfortable. Go to a store such as REI, where people who work there are very friendly and helpful.

Post a Comment