Saturday, January 30, 2010

Giant Woman Fetish Weird Boyfriend Fetish ?

Weird boyfriend fetish ? - giant woman fetish

Now I ask some of JRC have to answer this question. I do not know if I should do about my boyfriend or something to worry about. Ok, so I looked through his computer, because I asked him if he knew where there is something about him. I came across something strange. I have a movie on the computer that was a little strange. Looking at it, my friend is thinking Macrophilia (refers to sexual fantasies with the fictional giant, giant women in particular. Metamorphic variants are fantasies, the reduction of men and women of average size seems to be relatively large, or more frequently, women normally growing giant size.) Im not gonna lie, I love and I'm willing to experiment, but I know it's a bit strange, is not it? Even if it makes sense, because now as a joke, wrote a scenario in which I was, like Godzilla or something lol. Now Im not sure ... What? and ask him, and I are so great not say break because hes a freak

3 comments:

Alicia ♡ said...

It's a bit strange, but when you openly, I think it's OK. At least you do not need the competition to worry, it's not like there are many women around huge haha.

Anonymous said...

found that a movie? probably just thought it was funny or strange. If you hundreds of movies, then you could begin examining a mascot. Feel free to ask about it. This is the best way to know what in the first place and, of course, do not hide that from you, probably not a big problem.

Mistress Sara said...

You have two options:
1. Talk to him, into the fresh air and see where it leads, or
2. Forget you think the law is a monster movie on your computer just for fun, really, which is probably what it is.

Post a Comment