Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Type Of Cheese To Make Cheesecake Am I Going All Out Or Making This Tacky?

Am I going all out or making this tacky? - what type of cheese to make cheesecake

I asked a question on the type of oil for use with fondue. And the answers I got were OK, but now I feel too. I plan to make a cheese fondue as an appetizer and also the chicken for dinner. I baked dinner with salad and potatoes in the oven. My cheese balls are broccoli, cauliflower, celery, and bread. I also have some fresh fruit style. The ranch dressing is a kind of mixed cheese thing. I had everything when I to dinner at a fondue restaurant. That's what I made! Is it too much? Oh, and I make a cheesecake for dessert. (I have a spring form pan Christmas and I use it): o) TY!

No comments:

Post a Comment