Monday, February 22, 2010

Can You Have Bronchitis And Strep Throat Am I Too Controling In My Relationship?

Am i too controling in my relationship? - can you have bronchitis and strep throat

I feel that I am my friend emphasized. Last week I was very sick with bronchitis and monkeys, sore throat with his birthday is this weekend. Basically told me a lot to say, I can not believe they do not come to me when I am ill, because she lives in New York and I live in MD. She has no interest in my well-being and not just talk to me because they know that they can not reach, Bay Events cuz I'm sick. Would not know but that I was so sick and probably in a position himself told me that she wants only me, it is more important. But then come available only once, MD, and with me. So I feel like I'm more about the celebration and joy concerned that my own well-being.

Things that I realize that I could be pretty bad, even downright ugly are the following:

You feel bad because I did the whole time as
Make friends feel bad leaving shouldn'tr
made to feel bad for traveling to see me
Honor for them to do what I do or what I think most people
ie, it must be the priority in your life and I should not think ur u make me responsible if something happens.
Honor to be the same with me, as I did for you. We are not married, must give up their supposedly cares for me.
more confidence to come unto me, so I have more faith in you
Stop expected to be so emotionally attached to it as I do. For example, onlycause if she is sick, I want to do everything in my power to feel they are better does not mean you have to for me to do.

I try to open more Hense why they did so skillfully all tips appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment