Sunday, February 7, 2010

Funny Congratulate New Baby Christians (and Kind People), What Would You Do If You Saw This?

Christians (and kind people), what would you do if you saw this? - funny congratulate new baby

I answered a question from a young man is considering an abortion, and I wanted some advice for other options. , I said, and I realized it was a different response, which is a bit "seemed to just" stop in its response to the baby immediately.

This is not the problem, because I realize now open to all regardless of their beliefs and I respect that.

The real problem is that I later a "case was" (more like a cat) between IT stakeholders, and laughed at the poor girl, and congratulate each other on the advice of his ""! They said they were pleased as a less "fused" in the world. Of course, she thought Fun Everything was great.

I feel bad for this girl and her unborn child in danger. I think the Q & A, but remember the names of persons.

As in any case, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment