Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Unblock Solitaire On My School Computer Is There A Way To Unblock The Comp. To Let Me Play Solitaire?

Is there a way to unblock the comp. to let me play solitaire? - how to unblock solitaire on my school computer

IM at work and we are super slow .. I would like Spider Solitaire, but this team can not play (do anyway) and when I am on the Yahoo Games .. websence it crashes! KNO someone else i Spider Solitaire? other people here is not that I kno you can do, but they arent here to ask me!

I have tried everything in "Add / Remove work-out programs that you not let me say that I need computer administrator!

2 comments:

Slngsht said...

Not. Go to your boss and ask if there is something else to do what you can do. Not only do you something, you will look good, that eval the following employees.

Michael said...

Let it go. The company is working on enough about network security to ensure these measures have been taken, suggesting that could be fired simply for doing something to get games on your computer. Bring cards or a book, but do not try to circumvent security is started.

Post a Comment