Friday, February 12, 2010

Anbesol Pregnancy 17 Weeks Pregnancy Question. I Am In Sooo Much Pain!!!?

17 weeks pregnancy question. I am in sooo much pain!!!? - anbesol pregnancy

I have two infected teeth! Both need a root canal. This can be expensive, but apart from that the endodontist that I am not close to me, treat me because I'm pregnant. The other is under my plan is now covered. And he said he would not see me as a treatment of a doctor. I have an appointment with the doctors of tomorrow, so I'm going to do, but in the meantime I can do nothing to alleviate the pain? Already Tylenol vain, I Anbesol and other pain temporarily. I was gone last week of taking antibiotics and pain. So today aggitated accidentally eat on this side and now the pain is back!
UUUUUGGGGHHH! HELP!

3 comments:

cobaltaj... said...

I do not know if it helps, but if the teeth need root canal treatment is that they are infected to stop antibiotics. So, if your doctor tells you that you are concerned that the infection is under control and is concerned that the systemic (possible) and hurt the child. In the meantime, you can get clove oil from any health food store. Your other option is to pull teeth. Hard as I know, I had only one, that a root canal, who did not. It is soo much better than infection. I will be a bridge later. You can also try to override a few Advil and mix it with coke-a-cola and in the area of the gums, which are sometimes useful, because it is direct contact. Wait.

~Jess~ said...

You can fix your teeth, while Prego. I can not put you under, or give pain medication. If you arent Anbesol Tylenol work and Im afraid theres not much that can help now, except to solve the problems. there is no risk that your child will have his teeth fixed, PPL know many people who had worked their teeth during pregnancy,

✮єℓodιє's mummy✮ said...

Try a little oil of cloves in it.

Post a Comment